(BACHELOR OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY)
RESEARCH AND BIOSTATISTICS: (OUR NEW CREATION)
You must have a diploma to be admitted in this course for one academic year. Admission requirements are HPD, HND or DSEP. If you have the SRN or any other diploma from the Ministry of Health, you will be admitted in the 3rd year of the HND program. You will get the HND and then qualify to be admitted for the one year degree program.
- Medical Imaging Or Radiology,
- Medical Laboratory Sciences,
Pharmaceutics is to come later.
A department for Research & Biostatistics is set out to do the following:
- We need to improve on our research work so that it can be published. This is the only way the institution and its products can grow. This department is empowered to see that this happens and thus they will do the following:
- Supervise the teaching of research.
- Insure the quality control of research instruments.
- Standardization of work to meet public expectations and attract public consumption.
- Accreditation of lecturers to this exercise after training, evaluation and monitoring.
- Printing of covers and the use of the official logo for research work. No one else has the authorization to use the school logo for it is being abused.